12.2.18

faces looking faces



Faces looking faces, faces, faces...
A crowd breaking shadows in the moonlight:
pale faces looking.
I've been here before?
In this light I'm trying to draw your face but
there's no wisdom in this brain, dear.

I know I'm a tired man in
a morning that comes quickly.
I can't remember your name,
my dear, my dream?
I'm trying to take a picture but
I don't know this place, I wasn't here before!

I know this sensation. I felt it before!
The brain hurts and
for now, I'm only waiting
for the miracle you 
try to come here, again.
But I only remember the ties, good bye...

I know I come from old kisses,
aged wrinkles in our cheeks.
I know I'm looking for the cartography
of your skin. Sound of your footsteps
and I'm trying to forget:

Oblivion is our gift.

And I realized I forgot how to pray.
I'm playing to change the name
of all the things of the world:
the rain is the cry,
the night is the black,
the pain, the love...



photography: "the way", kodachrome transparency and antipoema by © inercies_